Living Hope is pleased to announce the availability of a scholarship for students entering an accredited degree granting post-secondary Christian university or college. At the discretion of the Board of Elders up to $1000 may be awarded to a student meeting the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- An average of 60% or higher on their High School transcript (if recent or future grad).
- Active in the life of the church, attends worship services, participates in Living Hope’s youth ministry, and/or serves in a ministry of Living Hope.
- Recommendation of the pastoral staff
- Is enrolled in a degree granting university or college that is accredited by the province, the Association of Biblical Higher Education and/or the Association of Theological Seminaries.
Preference will be given to students enrolled with Ambrose University (the official school of the Christian & Missionary Alliance Church in Canada).
Applications for the 2017 scholarship should be sent to the Lead Pastor and must be received by May 31, 2017.