A common question people have when coming to a new church is, “How do I get connected?” A Growth Group may be the place to start.
The simple goal of our Groups ministry is to create environments where we help each other become everything Jesus envisioned.
Growth Groups provide a caring community where we can safely explore God’s teaching and learn how to apply it to our everyday lives. When you attend a Growth Group you can expect to:
- Meet 12-16 other people who desire to grow spiritually, build friendships, and serve others.
- Share a meal or snack and enjoy a time of relaxed community.
- Utilize Biblically-based studies or curriculum to spend time in Scripture.
- Discuss and dialogue about God, the Bible, and life.
- Spend time praying with and for each other.
Growth Groups are more than just Bible studies, they are a great place to share your story and apply what Jesus taught to your circumstances. Small Groups are not meant to be intolerably serious though! Being part of a faith community means having fun, too. Many of our groups have BBQs, campfires, golf vacations, camping trips, game nights…etc!
Growth Groups meet either weekly or bi-weekly on a specific day for a set amount of time. We have groups meeting throughout the week, in all areas of Regina.
To get connected with a group you can email our Groups Lead Team. We’d love to help you get connected!