Our affiliations and partnerships are vital to helping us accomplish the mission God has give us. We work with great organizations, below is a list of the affiliations and partnerships we have.
- We are a member church of the Christian & Missionary Alliance in Canada (C&MA).
- As part of the C&MA family of churches we belong to the Canadian Midwest District of the Christian & Missionary Alliance.
- We are an affiliated church with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada (EFC). The EFC gathers Christ-followers together for impact, influence and identity in ministry and public witness.
- We are a member of the Willow Creek Association of Canada and host the Global Leadership Summit every October.
- The Caring Place – The Caring Place is a safe and professional non-profit counselling centre where people of all ages, from young children to older adults, can find a caring professional to help them deal successfully with personal issues – regardless of their ability to pay.
- Ambrose University – Ambrose is a world class Christian University that prepares leaders for Kingdom work in the church and the world.
- Compassion Canada – Compassion partners with the local church in 26 countries to end poverty in the lives of children and their families.
- Place of Rescue – Place of Rescue is a safe haven in Cambodia for families living with AIDS, orphan children and orphan grannies and young unmarried pregnant women.
- Samaritan’s Purse – Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian relief and development organization that has been providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world since 1973.